|Pre-planning a Celebration Of Life/funeral is also known as "preneed" planning or final wishes. A pre-arranged/final wishes insurance policy or trust fund covers the cost of the Celebration Of Life at the time of death.
Every year, millions of people arrange their funerals in advance. They explore their options for a ceremony, they discuss costs, and they set up a plan with the professionals in their community to ensure they'll have the Celebration Of Life they choose.
Why Is Pre-Arranged Celebration Of Life/Funeral Planning Important?
No one likes to think about death, let alone plan for it. In many families, discussing ones mortality is an extremely uncomfortable topic. But it is a topic that should be discussed and planned for well in advance of your death.
By pre-planning and letting your final wishes be known, you relieve your family of having to make important financial decisions during a period of great stress and grief-a time when people aren't thinking very clearly and may not know what to do because you never made your wishes known.
It's easy to say, "Don't make a fuss. I don't want a ceremony. Just bury me and be done with it." But it is important to realize that the ritual of a funeral and/or memorial service isn't for the deceased but for the living. It is a time when friends and family can gather together to celebrate openly and to provide support for one another.
Pre-planning, when done properly, can give you peace of mind because you know that your arrangements are ready and pre-funded. Let a licensed funeral director from Baucom’s Precious Memories Services discuss your pre-planning/final wishes needs.
By pre-planning your Celebration Of Life, you can:
• make all the arrangements during a time of peace and not leave them to your family during their time of grief;
• make your wishes known;
• control the cost of your funeral and protect from inflation;
• Place funds in trust; funds are guaranteed and protected
• ensure that personal records are organized and easy for your survivors to locate;
· protect your insurance so that it provides for your survivors and not for funeral expenses; and
· provide protection in case the need arises before it is expected;
Pre-Arrangements Serviced By:
Missouri Funeral Trust
Eagle Bank, Trustee of St Louis Missouri
Final Expense Funding Program
Service provided By Lincoln Financial